Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
The Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is straightforward and simple to prepare, yet the meal is excellent and really delectable. You may substitute mozzarella for the remaining ingredients if you want to use cream cheese instead. Serve this delectable recipe with a huge bowl of Italian sweet bread, a side of pasta, or a salad.
This mozzarella filled chicken breast recipe is the ideal choice if you’re searching for a tasty, simple-to-make, and delightfully cheesy chicken dish that you can serve for supper. You can prepare this recipe in less than 15 minutes, and it is straightforward and tasty. It can be eaten as a standalone main course or as a component of a bigger meal. We hope you like it and give it a go!
Without any top-notch components, it might be challenging to produce mozzarella stuffed chicken breast. In addition to being a fantastic way to use up leftover chicken breast, this dish is also tasty.
What is Mozzarella?
Mozzarella is a traditional Italian cheese made from buffalo milk. It has a soft, white flesh with a mild, slightly sweet flavor. Mozzarella is traditionally used on pizza and in lasagna, but can also be enjoyed on its own or in salads and sandwiches.
How to Prepare Chicken Breast Stuffed With Mozzarella?
We frequently turn to this dish when we want some plain, delectable chicken because it is so simple to prepare. The chicken breast that has been packed with mozzarella cheese and mozzarella cheese are the key components of this dish. We adore this dish because it’s so easy to make and yields delicious juicy chicken.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
Calories: 250 kcal
- Four skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Two teaspoons dried basil, 2 teaspoons salt
- A half-teaspoon of dried oregano
- Black pepper, half a teaspoon
- One-half teaspoon of garlic powder
- 48 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons of avocado or olive oil
Simple Tomato Sauce
- Canned crushed tomatoes, 15 oz.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Oregano, dry, 1 teaspoon
- 5 teaspoons of salt
- Black pepper, half a teaspoon
Step-by-step Recipe Directions for the Recipe
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to create a pocket for the filling.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, dried basil, dried oregano, pepper, and garlic powder. Apply the spice mixture to the top and bottom of the chicken.
- Carefully pack the chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese after adding it. If the chicken appears to be overstuffed, you can fasten it with a toothpick.
- The first step is to put oil in a big pan and heat it to medium-high heat.
- Add the filled chicken breasts gently after the chicken breasts are heated. The side contacting the pan should be golden brown after 4 minutes of sautéing. When the chicken’s second side is golden brown, turn it over and cook for an additional three to four minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic, crushed tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes.
- Heat reduction to medium. Add the tomato sauce to the areas around the chicken. Cover and boil for a further 5 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is well cooked. The center of the chicken shouldn’t be pink if it has been cooked to 165°F (74°C). If necessary, salt or black pepper can be added.
Read More: How to Make Smoked Cornish Hens Recipe?
Nutritional Values of the Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
The Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and calcium. This meal is a good choice for anyone managing their weight because it is minimal in calories and fat. The recipe calls for chicken breasts, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning. Simply bake the chicken breasts until cooked through and then stuff them with mozzarella cheese before topping them with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. For a full dinner, serve with a side of salad or vegetables.
We sincerely hope you liked reading about the chicken breast packed with mozzarella. We are confident that you will savor this delectable meal, which will go well at your family’s dinner table. We adore this dish because it is so easy to make and yields delicious juicy chicken. Please leave a comment below if you have any more queries or worries regarding cooking mozzarella-stuffed chicken breast. Thank you for reading.