Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells are a fantastic recipe if you’re looking for a fun new way to enjoy healthy shells. These stuffed shells are simple to prepare and great for families and lunch boxes. This recipe makes a chocolatey, rich, full small snack that tastes great both on its own and with a tasty dipping sauce. With their sumptuous flavors, exquisite presentation, and traditional simplicity, they bring a sense of Italy into your home.
The Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe is included in its entirety. The newest stuffed shells are fantastic. They are delicious and very easy to make. Almost anything you could ever want can be filling. You may serve your mouthwatering stuffed shells with pasta or alongside some hearty, traditional tomato soup. Fresh mozzarella cheese and succulent, juicy meatballs are used to load these shells.
Delightful and ideal for special occasions, Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells are a delicious delicacy. This recipe for filled shells is ideal for a rich dinner or a light lunch. This recipe for fresh tomato and mozzarella-stuffed shells is quick and simple. It is a special recipe for stuffed shells that is flavorful. This recipe will demonstrate how to prepare a tasty, meaty dish with whipping cream, mozzarella cheese, and a few other ingredients.
Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells
Olive Garden’s Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells are a must-try for any cheese lover. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses, then topped with marinara sauce and more cheese. The result is a cheesy, creamy dish that’s perfect for sharing (or not).
How to Make Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe?
Traditional Italian pasta is served with a sauce of garlic, tomatoes, and other flavors in the Olive Garden Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells. Once the pasta is cooked, the dish is typically served right towards the end of the dinner. The ricotta and oregano filling for the stuffed shells is made from pasta in the shape of stuffing. The meal is typically served with a sauce made of melted mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients for Recipe
- 16 large shells of pasta
- 15-ounce jar of marinara sauce
For the Filling
- Ricotta, 15 oz.
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- One tablespoon of dried basil
- Oregano, dry, 1 teaspoon
- 2 minced garlic cloves
For the Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 10 grams of butter
For the Alfredo Sauce
- Butter in 6 tablespoons
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- A half-cup of whipped cream
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan
- Grated 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Instructions for Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F, then spray an 8-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Shells should be prepared as directed on the packaging. Set aside after draining and rinsing with cool water.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, oregano, and garlic to make the filling. Use kosher salt and pepper to taste to season. Spread 1 cup of marinara in a shallow pan.
- Each shell should have 2 tablespoons of filling. Place the shells over marinara in a baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes using aluminum foil that is tightly covered.
- Prepare the sauces and breadcrumbs in the interim.
- One tablespoon of butter should be melted in a skillet. Add the breadcrumbs and stir until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. After removing from the skillet, place in a basin.
- Make the Alfredo sauce five minutes before the shells are baked through.
- In the same skillet, melt the six tablespoons of butter. Cook the garlic for one minute after adding it. Whipped cream, mozzarella, and parmesan should all be used. Season sauce with salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
- After removing the shells from the oven, serve Alfredo sauce on top of and around them. Spoon a bit more marinara over top. After adding breadcrumbs, put the oven back on. On high broil, for 2 to 3 minutes. Chill!
Read More: Best Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls Recipe
Olive Garden’s Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and calcium. Each serving contains 26 grams of protein and 350 milligrams of calcium, which is about 35% of the recommended daily intake. The shells are also high in fiber, with 8 grams per serving. This recipe is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as potassium and magnesium. It’s important to note that this dish does contain saturated fat and cholesterol; however, it also contains healthy monounsaturated fats that can improve heart health when eaten in moderation. Overall, Olive Garden’s Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe is a nutritious meal that provides many essential nutrients
We hope you liked reading our post on how to prepare the giant cheese stuffed shells from Olive Garden. An Italian-American meal with many different filling alternatives is stuffed shells. Stuffed shells are a quick and simple dinner that the whole family will love, regardless of the filling choice! We appreciate your reading and would love to hear from you. If you have any queries, comments, or concerns, please do so here.