Marble Mandel Bread Recipe
A classy, fantastic bread, the Marble Mandel Bread Recipe. The best way to enjoy this traditional spiced bread is to eat it warm or at room temperature. It can be used for sandwiches, dipped in spreads, or simply eaten on its own. You may learn how to create Marble Mandel Bread by following this recipe.
With standard white bread from the grocery store, one can make the delectable Marble Mandel bread recipe. You are welcome to use the marble bread of your choice. The recipe yields ten servings, however, it is simple to multiply and make a larger loaf if required.
Danish people like the sweet bread known as marble Mandel bread very much. You only need to combine the dry ingredients and the sweet elements to put it together. Making this bread is quite easy, and it tastes excellent for breakfast, a light lunch, or a snack. If you’re searching for a light bread to enjoy, this is a perfect option because the bread is naturally soft and moist.
Make Marble Mandel Bread Recipe
Marble Mandel Bread is a pastry that is made with yeast dough, filled with chocolate and nuts, and then rolled in marbleized sugar. The name of this pastry comes from the marbling of the sugar on top of the bread. This type of bread was first created in Vienna, Austria.
How to Make Marble Mandel Bread Recipe?
If you enjoy foods that are both sweet and sour, this bread recipe is simple to make and great for bread lovers. This recipe is ideal for any occasion because it will help you use up all the ingredients you have in your refrigerator. You can use a muffin pan or a loaf pan to make marble bread. It’s a quick and simple bread to make in either case.
Ingredients for Recipe
- Three cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Salt kosher, one teaspoon
- 1-1/4 teaspoon of divided ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Melted and cooled unsalted butter, divided into two sticks, one cup plus one tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Three Big Eggs
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Pecans, coarsely chopped, 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or slivered almonds
Instructions for Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 2 teaspoons baking soda should be combined in a medium bowl. Together nicely. 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg and 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon should also be added.
- 1 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and 14 teaspoons of almond extract should all be combined in the bowl of an electric mixer. For approximately 5 to 7 minutes, blend at medium speed until thoroughly blended.
- 3 eggs should be whisked at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they are pale yellow and thick.
- Now combine the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly on low speed until mixed. Add 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, along with 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and walnuts.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap to keep it in the fridge. Give it two hours to chill or until it turns solid. Place two racks in the center of the 350°F oven and preheat it.
- Put parchment paper on two baking pans to prepare them. The bowl should be taken out of the fridge. Forming the dough into two logs, prepare a clean, level surface by lightly dusting it with flour.
- The dough logs should be baked for 25 minutes, or until they are a light golden brown, on the prepared baking sheet. To cool, put the baking sheets on the cooling rack.
- Give them 15 minutes to cool. Heat them with the heat at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the baked logs on a cutting board once they have cooled, and then cut them into 3/4″ thick slices on the diagonal. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture on both sides.
- Place them back on the baking pans after removing them from them, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Take them out of the heat and let them cool. Enjoy!
- In an airtight container, you can store them at room temperature for up to three weeks. They can keep in the refrigerator for up to two months.
Nutritional Values of Recipe
Mandels, or almonds, have a long and venerable history as a nutritious food. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E, both of which are beneficial to heart health. They also contain significant levels of magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, and zinc.
Marble Mandel Bread is an artisanal bread made with a blend of almond flour and wheat flour. The result is a delicious loaf that is high in protein and fiber, as well as nutrients like magnesium and potassium. Marble Mandel Bread makes an excellent breakfast or snack choice for those looking for a nutritious alternative to traditional bread products.
The marble Mandel bread is a delicious and unique treat that combines the best of both worlds: bread and cake. The combination of flour, sugar, eggs, butter, baking powder, and salt creates a light and fluffy texture similar to cake, while the addition of almonds provides a delightful crunch. The marbling of chocolate throughout the dough adds a touch of sweetness and richness that takes this treat to the next level.
This bread is perfect for any occasion – it can be served as an appetizer at a party or enjoyed as a dessert after dinner. It’s also great for packing in your lunchbox or taking on road trips. No matter how you choose to enjoy it, one thing is for sure: you won’t be able to resist its sweet and decadent flavor!