The easy spicy Italian sausage pasta recipes are one of the fastest, easiest and minimal ingredients to make. If you can cook it properly, it may seem to you that you are eating at home with an order from a restaurant.
This recipe was first unveiled in 2016. Later this recipe was further researched and its taste became more delicious and easier than before. We are going to discuss the latest revised process here.
The combination of Italian sausage and pasta with it has created a magical state. For those who like sausage and carbs very much, this is a perfect match. The presence of various Italian sausages, garlic, tomatoes, lots of parmesan cheese, cream, and fresh basil makes the name of the easy spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe a winner.
While we were thinking about the recipe, we decided to discuss this delicious recipe on our blog. We realized that this would be good news for you. However, we are very happy to be able to revive this popular recipe on our blog.
We have already discussed many Italian recipes, for example, the original taco soup recipe. Most of which are at the top of your popularity. If any of you are new to our blog, you can check out our previous Italian sausage recipes.
How to Make Easy Spicy Italian Sausage Pasta Recipe?
This recipe requires certain ingredients, instructions according to a well-crafted plan, and some other equipment. Below is a very beautiful and neat presentation of them.
1. Large Pot
2. Large Skillet
3. Stove or Oven
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 423 kcal
Below is a list of essential ingredients for this Italian recipe. Such as-
- 3/4 pound pasta
- 1 pound Italian spicy sausage
- 4 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 14 and 1/2 ounces (1 canned) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon basil (as dried)
- 10 ounces (1 package) frozen spinach, as chopped
- 1 onion which must be chopped
Below is an instruction on how to cook an easy spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe. Those who follow this will try to understand the issues with due care so that no mistake is made.
- Arrange a large pot. Take water there, add light salt to the water, and boil it.
- Pour your desired pasta into salted boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Continue to cook until the pasta turns into al dente. When you reach the desired stage, strain the water from the pasta and store the pasta in a separate container.
- Now bring a big skillet. Heat the extra virgin olive oil and sausage in a skillet. Stir with a spoon while heating, until it turns pink. This may go up to 5 minutes to finish.
- When it turns pink or after 5 minutes add chopped garlic and onion to the pan and keep stirring for a while. Then add broth, tomatoes, and basil with liquid.
- Now bring your stove to medium heat and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Attach the chopped spinach to the pan. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook the spinach on low heat till it becomes tender.
- Add the pasta to the pan as a final addition and mix everything together with a spoon. Sprinkle the pony on top and serve immediately to enjoy.
After preparing this recipe, if you enjoy it, you can get 423 calories, 39 grams carbohydrates, 22.3 grams protein, 89.5 mg cholesterol, 19.3 grams fat, 1076.7 mg sodium, etc. Besides, there are available Vitamin B6, C, folate, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, thiamin, etc.
Extra Tips for Italian Sausage Recipe
Here are some additional tips or suggestions attached. If anyone follows these, then there will be variations in the recipe in question. There will be a lot of differences even in taste.
- If you want to make the pasta spicier, you can add a pinch of red pepper or some red bean flakes. Conversely, if you dislike spicy recipes, you can reduce the amount of Italian sausage from the ingredients in the original recipe ingredients.
- You can use brown ground beef or turkey instead of chicken broth. Additionally, you can add shrimp, grilled chicken, or scallops to enhance the flavor.
- The use of spinach as a vegetable is mentioned in the original recipe. You can use browned mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sautéed bell peppers, or capers in addition to spinach or instead of spinach.
People Also Ask for Easy Spicy Italian Sausage Pasta Recipes
Here are some questions for food lovers and cookers and their correct answers. So that at least some of the various questions in their minds are reduced.
What is some Italian pasta?
Pasta Alla Norma, Orecchiette ai Cime di Rapa, Tagliatelle al Ragù Alla Bolognese or Lasagna, Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino, Bucatini all’Amatriciana, Vermicelli Alla Puttanesca, Spaghetti or Rigatoni Alla Carbonara, Ragù Napoletano, Pesto alla Genovese, Ravioli di Ricotta e Spinaci al Burro e Salvia are the best Italian pasta.
What pasta is popular in Italy?
Penne, one of Italy’s most popular pasta, has a very precise origin: The quill-shaped pasta was born when Giovanni Battista Capurro patented a new pasta device in 1865 in San Martino d’Albero, Italy.
What are the four main kinds of pasta in Italy?
The four most famous Roman pasta dishes are cacio e pepe, amatriciana, carbonara, and alla gricia. All are variations on each other—alla gricia is just cacio e pepe with guanciale (not bacon!), carbonara is gricia plus egg, and so on. Each one of these four dishes is famous in all of the Italian cooking, not just in Rome.
What is the traditional Italian pasta name?
Italy’s classic pasta is spaghetti, whose long, the thin, cylindrical shape makes it popular worldwide.