Best Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Today we will discuss a soup recipe that can be cooked very quickly. It is called the instant pot chicken noodle soup recipe. As the name implies, it is possible to create instant. The main ingredients of this recipe are noodles and chicken. We know soup is very nice to enjoy in winter. But this soup you can enjoy any time of the year and any season. If you are sick, this is for you. And even if it is healthy, you will remember it for a long time after tasting it.
However, before moving on to the main discussion, we will know what is meant by instant pot soup. In the case of this soup, can you use frozen chicken instead of normal chicken or do you have to have a normal kitchen mast? Can you use pasta instead of noodles when making this recipe? If you can, how will it taste? If you use egg noodles instead of soup noodles, what kind of process do you need to apply? Etc. We will know the answer to the question and its explanation, then we will discuss the original recipe.
What is Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
Instant pots are used to make this soup. The main ingredient in this recipe is tender chicken and boiled noodles, as well as celery and sautéed carrots. In the first stage, you can boil noodles and fry vegetables. You will use Instant Pot to cook celery along with vegetables. Then add some water with the necessary delicious spices, and further, add chicken which is the main attraction of the recipe. When all of these are cooked, you can turn off the cooker.
You can make this soup with different flavors. When you try to take the taste of this soup with your tongue, you are bound to get lost in its taste. In addition to the taste, this soup is a wonderful combination of very soft chicken, soft noodles, etc. If you want to get the real taste of it you have to serve it hot. And we all know that the real taste of the soup is included in the hot serving.
You can check out our creamy chicken tortilla soup recipe along with this recipe. This recipe is published by Rotel and is very popular for canned diced tomatoes and diced chili peppers.
Can You Make Chicken Soup with Frozen Chicken?
The simple answer to this question is ‘yes’. You can also use frozen chicken breast in this soup if you want. However in this case you need to increase the cooking time even more. Then you can’t give it the status of instant soup anymore (we joked a bit).
However, to make the soup with frozen chicken breast, you first need to cook the chicken at high temperature for 7 or 8 minutes and then enter the next step with some natural release. This release time can be as high as 15 minutes.
Remember that when you make this soup completely, no one will be able to differentiate this soup from frozen chicken soup and ordinary chicken soup. Because both soups will be very tasty.
Can You Cook Pasta in Soup?
You may think of pasta instead of noodles. We will highlight that here. You can safely use pasta in this soup recipe instead of noodles. There are many people, who are not satisfied if they do not use eggs in noodles, that’s the thing. So if you come up with something out of the ordinary, then you should re-think your recipes. And if you do this, there will be a difference in taste.
If you want to make this soup for your child or to entertain a guest when he comes to your house, then you must not forget to choose pasta in different colors and shapes, it is able to enhance the appearance of your soup and make it attractive. Enough ingredients for satisfaction. There are many who love shell-shaped and red pasta, so why ignore them? And if these are mixed with carrots, it looks very nice.
How Long Do You Cook Egg Noodles In an Instant Pot?
It usually takes about 5 minutes to make noodles with eggs, when your noodles are already cooked. But without using a stopwatch, you can cook, you decide when it’s cooked. What you need to do is take the tension with a device, you should stay away from this tension and focus on your cooking, which can make your cooking better.
However, if you make different types of pasta to make the recipe, then you’re cooking plan is bound to change at least a little bit. And you can realize that yourself. Keep in mind that if you cook the noodles too long, they can melt, which can ruin your soup. Also, make sure that these are cooked so that they can be used before serving.
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
If you have trouble getting soup noodles or don’t have it on your hand, you can use spaghetti instead of soup noodles. These have to be cooked first. If you want to increase the flavor variation, you can add as much turkey meat, even fish, if you want. This extra addition will take more time. For example, 20 minutes for fishing, and if you buy it from the market, then you can calculate. Turkey meat can take to be cooked an extra 1 hour.
1. Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
2. Stove or Oven
4. Soup Bowl
5. Cutting board
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Additional Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 large chicken breast with boneless, and without skin.
- 6 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 grams carrots
- 100 grams of white onion
- 300 grams of large potatoes
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 200 grams of soup noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 leaf from a bay
- First, wash all the vegetables with water. Then cut the carrots, celery, and potatoes into thin slices. On the other hand, the onion should be chopped and garlic should also be chopped.
- At this stage, place the Instant Pot in its “saute” function. If you do not do this you will need some extra time for cooking. If you do not have an Instant Pot, you can also use a normal pressure cooker, no problem with that.
- Pour extra virgin olive oil into the pot and let it heat up. When it gets hot, leave the garlic and onion in it and keep stirring with the help of a spoon till they turn brown. When it turns brown, add the celery, potatoes, and carrots that you had previously cut thinly; add bay leaves and mint leaves. Try to cook like this for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken breasts that were peeled off the bones and skin and add the broth as you like. Then cover your ribbon with a lid. This will create high pressure, continue cooking at this high pressure for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes waits for pressure to be released from the pot. It can take up to 10 minutes for the pressure to subside.
- Remove the lid from the pot and bring out the cooked chicken breast. Place it on a cutter and cut the breast into small pieces with your knife according to your convenience. If you haven’t removed the chicken breast bones before, you can remove the bones even at this stage.
- Once the chicken breasts are cut according to your needs, pour them back into the container. Then add the noodles to the same pot. After adding the noodles, cook again for 5/6 minutes. When the noodles are cooked, sprinkle some coriander leaves on the recipe. Finally, take your soup off the stove.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs. If you want, you can decorate your dish with different items like a restaurant. When it comes to entertaining guests, it’s important to make some arrangements, isn’t it?
Recipe Nutritional Facts
Looking at the nutritional value of the instant pot chicken noodle soup recipe, it can be seen that it carries a lot of nutritional value along with its delicious taste. For example, in each serving you get 300 calories, 34.5 grams carbohydrates, 7.8 grams fat, 22.1 grams protein, 2.05 grams sodium, 85 milligrams cholesterol, 69 milligrams calcium, 47.8 milligrams magnesium, and many more.
Notes for this Soup Recipe
To make sure your instant pot chicken noodle soup recipe has the perfect texture, finish cooking your soup at a time when your soup is not too liquid or the consistency of a puree. You can add potatoes, pumpkins, carrots, or many more vegetables like this because it will increase the nutritional value of your soup, just as it will help your soup to thicken. You will get the best results if you cook for 5 minutes at a high temperature, these are the main tips of this soup. Then slowly lower the temperature and let all the ingredients spread themselves taste. If you want, you can make this wonderful and delicious recipe using the remnants of roast chicken. Then you can add dehydrated and good quality broth as per your requirement.