Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe
There are a ton of recipes for Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta available. Some individuals wish to make their Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe more authentic by adding herbs and spices. However, the reality is that you can prepare jerk chicken pasta if you only want to enjoy a fantastic, genuine Asian pasta meal for dinner.
A distinct, tasty, and health-conscious variation of the classic jerk meal is Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta. A hot fire is used to slowly cook the leg and thigh meat, giving it a smoky, sour, and spicy jerk flavor. It is often served in bite-sized portions over rice or pasta for ease of eating. In this dish, I’ll replicate the flavor of jerk chicken using a straightforward marinade. It’s easy to prepare and has the ideal amount of spiciness.
A fiery chicken meal that also happens to be served over spaghetti is known as jerk chicken. It requires little preparation time and is perfect for a weekday dinner. In addition to pasta, the Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe calls for jerk seasoning, chicken stock, and jerk sauce.
A simple, quick, and delectable way to enjoy this fantastic jerk chicken and white rice dish is with this fantastic Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe. It’s also a fantastic method to get a wonderful dinner for two on a tight food budget! This recipe for jerk chicken spaghetti is ideal if you’re searching for a quick weekday meal.
What is Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta?
Bahama Breeze is a Caribbean-inspired restaurant that offers an array of delicious dishes, including their Jerk Chicken Pasta. This pasta dish is made with grilled chicken, black beans, and roasted red peppers in a jerk sauce. It’s served over linguine and topped with Parmesan cheese. The jerk flavor gives the dish a unique and tasty twist that will leave you wanting more.
How to Make Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe?
A terrific way to get your hands filthy in the kitchen is with this specific dish. If you want to cook a tasty, nutritious supper that only requires one pan, this is a terrific recipe to utilize. Jerk chicken (chicken curry in coconut milk) pasta is a Jamaican meal, which I find unusual given that it would make a decent vegan substitute. Because there is no bacon or grilling required, this recipe is far healthier than standard take-home meals and is sure to please any foodie. Let’s try this recipe for Jerk Chicken Pasta, then.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Calories: 150 kcal
Ingredients for Recipe
- Jerk seasoning, 3 teaspoons
- Chicken Breast, 1
- 9 ounces (250 g) of pasta, penne
- Olive Oil, 1 Tablespoon
- 12 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- A minced jalapeno, one
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Chicken broth, half a cup
- 4 oz. of heavy cream (or half and a half)
- Pepper and salt
Instructions for Recipe
- Make the pasta according to the directions on the package, then strain it. It is possible to save it for later.
- 400°F (200°C) should be the preheated oven temperature. Jerk seasoning is used to season the chicken breast.
- A non-stick skillet with a little olive oil in it should be heated to medium. The chicken breast should be cooked to a deep brown color. Once on a baking pan, the chicken will bake for an additional 15 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- More olive oil should be added to the same skillet, and the peppers, onions, garlic, and jalapenos should be sautéed for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes after adding the heavy cream and chicken broth. Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, green onions, and parsley.
- Add sliced chicken on top, then serve straight away.
Read More: Herbalife Cookies Recipe
Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta is a nutritional powerhouse. It contains over 26 grams of protein, nearly 10 grams of dietary fiber, and plenty of vitamins and minerals. The high-quality protein in this dish will help you feel full and satisfied after eating it, while the fiber will help keep your digestive system functioning properly. Additionally, the pasta is rich in B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and zinc – all essential nutrients that your body needs to function optimally. Overall, Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta is a healthy and delicious meal that you can feel good about eating!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this recipe for Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta. The Bahama Breeze fan in you will adore this dish. Your taste receptors will perk up when a combination of Jamaican and Bahamian tastes is used. It’s not only easy to create and doesn’t need a lot of materials, but it also tastes fantastic. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any concerns about the Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe or if you need assistance locating specific components.