How to Make Frog Spit Ice Cream at Home?
Frog spit ice cream is an interesting food product. It is a frozen dessert that uses the saliva of frogs. The frozen dessert is made from the saliva of frogs, which is collected on the tongue of the frog.
The process for making frog spit ice cream is very simple. First, you need to catch a frog and then place it in your freezer for about two hours, so that its mouth will freeze during this time period. Afterward, you can take out your frozen frog’s mouth and let it thaw for about an hour before using it to make your frog spit ice cream.
To make your frog spit ice cream, you need to mix together some milk and sugar with some vanilla essence and add in some lemon juice or orange juice if you want a stronger flavor in your frog spit ice cream. Then pour this mixture into a bowl and stir well so that there are no air bubbles present in your mixture.
Afterward, put all of this into an ice cream machine according to manufacturer instructions and follow them carefully because there are many different types of ingredients used in making frog spit ice cream and each one has its own method of preparation which must be followed exactly
What is Frog Spit Ice Cream?
Frog spit ice cream is a sweet and savory confection that is made from the saliva of frogs. The process of making frog spit ice cream uses the saliva of frogs to create a unique taste that is hard to describe and has no equal. Frog spit ice cream has been around for quite some time, and while it may seem like a strange concept, it’s actually quite popular with those who enjoy unique flavors and flavors that don’t occur in nature.
Frog spit ice cream is made by first extracting the salivary glands from the frog’s mouth. The salivary glands are then crushed into a powder, which is mixed with liquid nitrogen and stored in an airtight container until it can be used to create a new type of frozen dessert or dessert bar. Once this process has been completed, you can use this frozen treat as either an ingredient in your own recipe or as the base for your own version of frog spit ice cream.
How to Make Frog Spit Ice Cream Recipe?
There are given required ingredients and fewer directions for making the frog spit ice cream recipe. Such as-
Ingredients for Making Ice Cream
- 1 cup of your favorite smoothie (I used a mix of banana and coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
Read More: Strawberry Big Dipper Ice Cream Recipe
Direction for Making Ice Cream
- For at least ten minutes, soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Add milk, sugar, and vanilla extract to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin mixture. Stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally while it cools. Once cool, pour into a large bowl and put in the refrigerator until completely chilled and set, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or use an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy; add butter until fully incorporated then turn off the mixer or beaters and scrape down sides of the bowl as needed the mixing process.
- Add egg yolks one at a time making sure each egg yolk is fully incorporated before adding the next egg yolk.
- Turn the mixer back on to high-speed setting until smooth and fluffy (about another minute).
- Once fully mixed add softened butter in small portions over low speed until completely incorporated before adding the next portion of butter (about another minute).
- Next, add powdered sugar and salt; continue beating on high
Frog spit ice cream is a concept made popular on social media by a video posted by @frogspiticecream. The video shows a frog being shot with a syringe, which then squirts out into a bucket. The frog then eats the spit-covered ice cream.
The video has been viewed more than 6 million times, according to YouTube analytics. It has also garnered tens of thousands of comments and shares.