Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan Recipe
Our today’s recipe is the lemon lavender cosmopolitan recipe. The floral and herbal aromas that are prevalent in the spring are among the most wonderful aspects of the season; at the distillery, we just introduced lavender to our menu because of its delicate floral flavor. Here, lavender is used in place of the orange liqueur in our recipe for the Sol Cosmo to create the Lavender Cosmo!
With a Twist on a Cosmo
The ingredients for the standard cosmopolitan cocktail are vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and Cointreau. We replaced the lime with lemon in this revised recipe, and we also added fragrant lavender. Additionally, we used white cranberry juice instead of regular cranberry juice to let the lavender flavor stand out.
The lavender elevates this beverage to a new level above anything else. Its floral perfume will take you to a realm of complete relaxation since it blends so well with tart citrus. Although the lavender has a subtle flavor, it tastes fantastic in this elegant adult beverage.
Read More: How to Make Afghan Ice Cream?
A Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan is called for!
Make this Lemon Lavender Cosmo if you want a fancy new cocktail to sip while binge-watching old Sex & the City episodes. But regardless of whether you’re with friends, family, or coworkers, this cocktail is sure to be entertaining! Cheers!
Last but not least, if you’ve tried this cosmopolitan dish, let us know what you thought! Please leave a comment and give the recipe a rating below. Thanks a lot!
How to Make Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan Recipe?
A traditional cocktail with an aromatic touch. This straightforward and memorable Lemon Lavender Cosmo deserves a spot in your regular drink rotation.
Ingredients for Recipe
- Vodka, 3 oz.
- White cranberry juice, 2 oz.
- 1 ounce of Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- Lavender Flowers, 1 tablespoon
Directions for Recipe
- Lemon juice and lavender should be mushed together for a minute in a cocktail shaker.
- Clean the shaker after straining the liquid into a glass.
- Along with the remaining components for the drink, add the ice to a shaker and add the lavender and lemon juice.
- For 10 seconds, or until the exterior of the shaker begins to ice up, cover, and shake ferociously.
- Pour your cosmo into two glasses of ice.
- If desired, garnish with additional lavender and a lemon twist. Enjoy!
Per serving (4 oz.) contains 131 kcal calories, 0.1-gram total fat, 3.9 milligrams of sodium, 0.3-gram dietary fiber, 0.2-gram protein, 17.5 milligrams of vitamin C, 0-milligram cholesterol, 9.1 grams total carbohydrate, 7.9 grams sugars, 0.9 micrograms vitamin A, and 0 milligrams iron.
Tips for Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan Recipe
To estimate the alcohol level of this entertaining martini, use the standard for flavored vodkas, which is 35 percent ABV (70 proof). Since there are many non-alcoholic mixers compared to liquor, the ABV is just around 17%. (34 proof). Its lightness makes it ideal for informal entertaining in the world of strong martinis.
Other Drinks are Optional
Feel free to drink any other beverages you like while watching the movie. Some other popular choices include sodas, fruit juices, or water. Whatever makes you comfortable!
- Vulcan Mind Probe Drink
- Everfresh Pina Colada Juice
- Golden Eagle Energy Drink
- Lychee Thai Iced Tea
- Red Lobster Bahama Mama
- Popsicle Shots Lemon Lime
- Sunbelt Fruit Jammers Juice
- Tequila De Tamarindo Drink
- Alaga Yellow Labet Table Syrup
- Fat Hooker Drink Recipe
- Orange Berry Blitz Jamba Juice Recipe
This Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan Recipe is a delicious and refreshing drink that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The lemon and lavender flavors combine perfectly to create a uniquely refreshing taste. This recipe makes enough for eight servings, so it’s perfect for gatherings or parties.