Best Peanut Butter Smidgens Recipe
Do you know what the best peanut butter smidgens recipe or cookies are? I’ll give you a simple answer. The best peanut butter cookies are from Smidgens. These cookies are so delicious, no-fail way to bring holiday joy to the cookie table. So you can call it the best peanut butter smidgens recipe. The best part is that they’re something everyone can make for all the gatherings and parties leading up to the holidays. From stirring up your batter to rolling out your dough, these cookies are easy to create and bake just like any other cookie. The real fun happens when you add a Peanut Butter Smidgen! The Smidgen adds peanut butter flavor and Gertrude’s whimsical shapes to every bite of your cookie.
The first time I made these cookies, my sister asked me if there was any special reason why I chose the name ‘Smidgen.’ The reason is simple: I wanted to call attention to the fact that we are adding more peanut butter goodness to our cookie! If you’ve ever had a Peanut Butter Smidgen, you know that it’s the best peanut butter on Earth. It’s so good, it’s almost like having a second kind of peanut butter in your cookie. It packs, even more, peanut butter taste into each bite. That makes this cookie extra peanut-buttery
This holiday, we’re making a Hawk Family tradition of the Best Peanut Butter Smidgens Recipe, which is a twist on the Peanut Butter Blossom. A minor confection from a chocolate firm outdid a peanut butter cookie. To be sure, in our variety, we enlarge a Peanut Butter Smidgen. The Peanut Butter Smidgen amps up the peanut butter flavor and brings holiday fun to the cookie with Gertrude’s whimsical shapes. Not only that, but the Smidgen also adds 100% more delicious goodness to your cookie.
How to Make the Best Peanut Butter Smidgens Recipe?
Delicious peanut butter smidgens cookies are all ingredients and rules for baking are mentioned below. So that you can easily make and enjoy this wonderful cookie in your own home without any hassle.
1. Medium-sized pot
2. Electric mixer
4. Nonstick pan
5. Airtight container
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Yield: 20 Servings
Food Type: Cookie
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounces (1 stick) of salted butter, you have to collect it at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, (you should add it for rolling)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (or creamy nut butter for different flavors or tastes)
- 1 tablespoon milk, nut milk, or oat milk
- 1 large egg from a hen
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil for a cookie sheet or Nonstick spray (you can use anything else)
- Collect a medium-sized pot, add baking soda, salt, and flour and mix well.
- Mix well with granulated sugar, peanut butter, and cream butter using an electric mixer. Add more liquid milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix well.
- When the mixture is done, add the pre-prepared flour mixture here. If your dough mixture becomes too soft after adding, you can leave the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour, this will leave your dough as you expected.
- At this stage, heat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a nonstick pan. Make a cookie sheet lined in the pan with the help of vegetable oil, spray, butter, etc.
- Roll the cookies. Make sure they are about two inches thick. You can do as you wish, but you will get better results if you follow our advice. Then continue to bake them, until they swell. It can take about 4 to 10 minutes for it to swell.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven. In the meanwhile, you will get the sweet smell from the cookies. Give them time to cool down enough. You can store these cookies in an airtight container for durability. Or enjoy the best peanut butter smidgens recipe.
Tips and Final Thought about the Recipe
Don’t be scared off by the words “peanut butter.” This is a recipe you can use any time of year, even if it won’t be the most traditional cookie on your cookie platter during the holidays. This is a good option if you’re looking for something to make with your kids, as they can help with the measuring, mixing, and rolling of the dough.
The recipe makes about 30 Smidgen Shapes—15 larger ones (the size of a nickel) and 15 smaller ones (the size of a dime). The Smidgen Shapes are very easily customizable. You can-
- Change the itemized Peanut Butter Smidgen with any Smidgen zest of choice (dark, caramel, pretzel, or solid would all be scrumptious).
- Want extra texture? Use crunchy peanut butter!
- In colored sugar, roll the cookie ball to add a more holiday feel. You can check the Keto Cinco De Mayo Recipes which is another holiday recipe.
Please share this best peanut butter Smidgens recipe with your friends and family. And don’t forget to let us know how it is!