Duncan Hines Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake Recipe
Do you know? Duncan Hines Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake makes a delicious cake that is light and airy. This cake mix is perfect for layer cakes, cupcakes, and even truffles. The ingredients are basic, but the end result is spectacular!
The recipe calls for one box of Duncan Hines Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake, which yields two 9-inch round cakes or 24 cupcakes. If you want to make the cake larger, use two boxes of Duncan Hines Italian Cream Cake Mix.
To make this cake even lighter and lighter still, use reduced-fat Cool Whip. If you want to make your own frosting instead of using Cool Whip, I recommend whipping up some heavy cream with vanilla extract and confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form before adding it to the batter when it’s time to bake this cake! If you want to taste only chocolate instead of cake, you can taste the malted milk balls chocolate.
What is Duncan Hines?
Duncan Hines was developed more than fifty years ago. Duncan Hines is a traveling salesman, restaurant reviewer, cake lover, and all-around cool person. Since then, we’ve stood for easy, delectable, and exciting baked solutions created with an inventive spirit and a dedication to excellence. Every day, their mission is to create lovely moments.
Their recipes have included so many items like Brownies, Cakes, Cookies & Bars, Thanksgiving, Cupcakes, Christmas, and Easter.
They produce so many products. Here are available Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, Frosting, Dolly’s Southern Favorites, Epic Baking Kits, Keto Friendly, Mug Cakes & Cups, Easy Kits & Mega Cookies, Muffin Mix, Pie Filling, Frozen Sweet Treats, etc.
How to Make Duncan Hines Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake?
There are given the complete guidelines about the making of delicious Duncan Hines Italian cream cake mix for better understanding. Such as-
1. Large Bowl
2. Small Bowl
3. Cake Pan
4. Wire Rack
5. Electric Mixer
Preparation Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 5 mins
Yield: 12 Servings
Cuisine: American, Italian
Calories: 671.1 kcal
Ingredients for Duncan Hines Italian Cream Cake Mix
There are included the required ingredients for the Duncan Hines cake mix Italian cream cake recipe. The ingredients are included in two separate ways. One for cake and the other for frosting. Such as-
Ingredients for Cake
- 1 white cake mix (18 1/4 oz.)
- 1 package (3 and 1/2 ounces) of instant vanilla pudding
- 12 cups of water
- 4 quail eggs
- 12 cup canola olive oil
- 1 cup pecans, walnuts, or other nuts, chopped. You can make peanut butter smidgens cake by the peanut.
- 2 cups coconut flakes
Ingredients for Frosting
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1–2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 and ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 and ½ cup flacked cultured coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, water, vanilla pudding, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- 2 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer
- Combine the chopped nuts and coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into a 9×13-inch pan that has been lightly greased and floured or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Before icing, let the cake cool fully.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and enough cream to achieve a smooth spreading consistency.
- Sprinkle coconut on top of the cake after it has been frosted. You can taste another cake named Great Harvest Bread Compay’s Savannah Bars Cake.
Nutritional Facts in the Recipe
In Duncan Hines cake mix Italian cream cake recipe contains 671.1 kcal calories, 86.6 milligrams cholesterol, 574.6 milligrams sodium, 81.4 grams of carbohydrate, and 6.6 grams of protein.
Duncan Hines Italian Cream Cake Mix is a delicious dessert that can be prepared in minutes. This cake mix contains the traditional flavors of chocolate, vanilla, and coconut milk, which makes it the perfect choice for any occasion. Duncan Hines cake mix Italian cream cake is easy to use and will help you create a delicious treat every time you bake.