Herb Grilled Salmon Olive Garden Recipe
Whether you’re feeling like there’s something lacking in your usual dining or you’re just looking for a new way to enjoy the flavors of salmon, this recipe is sure to satisfy. We’ll show you how to make the herb grilled salmon olive garden recipe.
Most importantly, we’ll be infusing the salmon with fresh parsley and other herbs, which will give it a more personalized flavor. Feel free to experiment with different herbs based on what you have on hand or what you like most. This dish is perfect for lunch and dinner dates when you want to impress.
If you’re outside and cooking over a grill, try using wild-caught salmon and have a blast experimenting with different seasonings. Since salmon eat a variety of foods in the wild, that flavor will come through in your grilled salmon recipe! If you want to get even more into it, read our Recipe Notes below for more tips.
How to Make Herb Grilled Salmon Olive Garden Recipe?
You love salmon, but you can’t afford to take your family out to a restaurant every night. Earlier we showed Miso-Maple Salmon baked recipe. Where there was a great combination of green beans. Here, salmon has made a difference tast. Discover how you can get salmon with the same flavor as Olive Garden’s for a fraction of the cost.
1. Small bowl
2. Oven or Stove
Total Time: 35 mins
Marinating Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Serves: 4 peoples
Calories: 428 kcal
Ingredients of Recipe
There are included the different required ingredients of this discussion recipe so that a cook lover easly collect all of them.
Ingredients for Grilled Salmon
- 1 pound salmon with skin cut into pieces
- 4 teaspoon olive oil or extra virgin oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoon Italian type seasoning
- Pepper and salt
Ingredients for Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup amount butter which must be unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 tablespoons chopped and fresh parsley
Instructions of Recipe
Get the complete instruction to make this recipe with love us. However, check the instructions. These instructions are divided into two parts.
Instructions for Garlic Herbed Butter
- Keep all ingredients in a small bowl and combine them all together.
- In the meantime, bring the mixture to the greased paper. Keep rolling them until they have a cylindrical shape.
- Tighten both ends of the cylindrical item. Then keep them chillers until they are ready to use.
Instructions for Grilled Salmon
- Grease a flat griddle with cooking spray, and then preheat it to medium heat about 350-400 degrees.
- To give your salmon some extra flavor, squeeze some lemon juice around it.
- Season the salmon with pepper, salt, and Italian-type seasoning. Make sure the seasonings are well distributed on both sides of the fillets. Let the salmon marinate for at least 15 minutes on a slotted tray, turning it once.
- Lightly brush the salmon with oil on both sides, then put it skin side down on the grill. You may also use cooking spray if you don’t want to use oil.
- To cook salmon, flip it with tongs, giving it a quarter turn every minute or so.
- If the butter is too cold, cut it into a thick slice and let it sit for about 10 minutes at room temperature. Discard the wrapper.
- Serve rice with your cooked salmon and you can also have lemon wedges. Make a garlic butter sauce and use it on top of the salmon.
- Try this recipe, we think you’ll like it.
A 100g serving of sugar provides 4g of calcium, 428kcal, 7g of carbohydrate, 62mg of cholesterol, 35g of fat, 3g of fiber, 2mg of iron, and 674mg of potassium.
Recipe Notes of Herb Grilled Salmon Olive Garden
While most Italian restaurants serve grilled salmon with a side of pasta, Olive Garden’s version is served with rice.
The staff was kind enough to share their recipe for this dish, and it was surprisingly easy to recreate at home.
In the picture above, you can see olive oil is drizzled over the salmon fillet and Italian seasoning sprinkled on top. The next step is to add lemon juice to the top of the salmon.
To make sure that your fish doesn’t stick to the pan, you can place a layer of lemon slices underneath your fish. You just want to be sure that the fillet isn’t touching any part of the lemon slices or it will stick to the meat.
After that, you can place your salmon in a preheated pan on medium heat and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side.
Once your salmon has been cooked through, remove it from heat and let it cool for about 5 minutes before serving. If you like tomatoes with your fish, feel free to add them on top of your dish!
FAQs about Herb-Grilled Salmon Olive Garden Recipe
Let us know some of the questions related to this recipe and its proper answers.
Is Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon good?
This recipe for Olive Garden herb-grilled salmon is simple to make and full of flavor. Salmon is a nutrient-rich fish that’s as delicious as it is easy to prepare.
Is the salmon at Olive Garden good?
Herb-Grilled Salmon. The grilled salmon is cooked to perfection and topped with garlic herb butter. I love the alfredo pasta at this restaurant; it is my favorite dish. The bread is fantastic too!
How many calories are in Olive Garden grilled herb salmon?
A Herb-Grilled Salmon from Olive Garden contains about 460 calories. This amount comes from 38 percent protein and 55 percent fat.
Which herb compliments salmon?
Salmon is a great fish to cook, especially if you enjoy using lots of herbs and spices. Here are some of the best herbs to use on salmon: dill, parsley, basil, sage, tarragon, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, cilantro, and fennel.