When it comes to pepper jack cheese, there are few names that are more famous than Pepper Jack. The cheese is a sharp and spicy cheese that has a rich flavor and tangy taste. This cheese will be made in the pepper jack steak wrap recipe.
Pepper Jack is named after the Mexican word for pepper, pimento. This particular type of cheese is produced with the skin on and is a rather sharp cheese. The shady brown color and the strident bite of pepper jack cheese make it awesome. It is delicious and an alternative to Swiss cheese or even cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a delicious, quick, and cool appetizer. So, you can make this steak wrap recipe in just minutes. The pepper jack cheese and steak wraps are pooled together to make the impeccable appetizer. I exasperated this with mine. It was so worthy. Our family normally likes pepper jack steak, but we create them in a different way than most people. Instead of slicing the pepper jack steak and cooking it on the grill, we make it.
What is Pepper Jack Steak Wrap Recipe?
Pepper Jack Steak Wrap Recipe is a delicious way to add a bit of steak to your normal sandwich. They are fast and simple to cook, and they palate like they cost a lot more money! When I made it, I decided to change the recipe a bit. Instead of using lettuce leaves to wrap up everything, as the recipe called for, I used bread instead. The bread that I used was actually leftover bread from our last meal. It was just as good as fresh sandwich bread!
These Wraps are an excellent choice for lunch or dinner when you want something hearty and filling but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. It’s easy on the budget but tastes as if it came from a high-class restaurant!
How to Make Pepper Jack Steak Wrap Recipe?
This is a perfect appetizer that can be served at any time of the day. If you want to know more about the ingredients, directions, and tips, read the following description!
2. Skirt Steak
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
Calories: 504 kcal
Ingredients for steak wrap sauce ideas
- 1 pound top sirloin steak
- Pepper and Salt
- 4 slices of Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 4 Wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Cream-style horse radish sauce
- 2 plum Tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions for steak wrap sauce recipe
- Prepare a medium-sized broiler that tolerates high temperatures. Where we will grill to make this recipe.
- In a skirt steak, take chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, etc. together and grind them.
- Then spray onion pieces and lightly stack with cooking spa as per your convenience.
- Now let’s move on to the main task. Onions and steaks should be sliced and grilled or broiled on both sides for 5 minutes. When this is done, remove the grilled or sliced pears in the ring, and remove that steak.
- Now place these in the middle of the warm tortillas with the cheese. Cover nicely with salsa, onion, and steak. You can chop coriander leaves on top and sprinkle.
- Roll this time. Roll and cut along the middle with a knife and serve with the ingredients you need or like.
Hope you have made the overall preparation for making Pepper Jack Steak Wrap Recipe. And this article has really benefited you. You can add Granny Goose’s Blazin’ Hot Cheese Nibbles for increasing the flavor of the gossip. Not only complete education but his attentiveness and perseverance too are most necessary.