Zinger Mountain Melt Recipe
Introducing the Zinger Mountain Melt, delicious new addition to the KFC menu. This sandwich is made with a crispy chicken breast filet, cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing all sandwiched between two slices of toasted bread. It’s perfect for any time of day!
Mountain mix, sweet potatoes, and a dash of buttery pumpkin pie spice are the main ingredients in Zinger Mountain Melt, a delectable yet straightforward casserole. It’s a glucose-free sweetened shake that is sugar-free, and low in saturated fat, sodium, and cholesterol.
What is Zinger Mountain Melt?
Zinger Mountain Melt is a delicious frozen treat that is made with all-natural ingredients. It is a healthy alternative to ice cream and other frozen treats, and it is perfect for those who are looking for a tasty and nutritious snack. Zinger Mountain Melt contains no added sugar or artificial flavors, and it is made with real fruit juice. It also has the added benefit of being gluten-free.
How To Make Zinger Mountain Melt Recipe?
The cheesy, greasy, and delectable Zinger Mountain Melt is a terrific way to finish up all the leftover Christmas food. Its extensive assortment of sausages enables it to produce its delectable alpine melt. Zinger chicken refers to cooked or grilled chicken slices having a crunchy, brown crust. When the zinger is fried with melted cheese, it transforms into a mountain melt with particular cheese layers.
Read More: Grippos BBQ Cheese Popcorn
Ingredients for Recipe
- 6 to 8 potatoes (chopped)
- 1 dish of bacon strips
- 1 bowl of wings chicken
- 5–6 cups of canola oil
- 3 teaspoons of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup onion-garlic paste
- Scallions, chopped, 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons of red chili flakes
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheese
Directions for Recipe
- Your chicken should first be marinated in yogurt, lemon juice, and vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste. After the wings have sat for 15 to 20 minutes, sprinkle them with bread crumbs.
- Bacon strips should be cooked in a baking dish for about 20 minutes before baking it.
- Cut the potatoes into fingers after peeling. With one-half of your pan, warm the canola oil. The potato chips should be chopped before being fried in oil till crispy.
- Use your cutting board to chop cooked bacon into very tiny slices.
- By frying them in oil, chicken wings can be rendered crispy. Make sure to completely cook each slice. The chicken and potatoes must be fried, which is the only step that takes time.
- Drain the oil by using paper towels. We will combine tomato ketchup, BBQ sauce, and garlic sauce to create the sauce. Your melt will be spiced up, and the flavor of the garlic will be enhanced.
- After adding 1 tablespoon of the onion-garlic paste, add the tomato sauce to the pan. Add the BBQ sauce and stir. On top, scatter some chili flakes.
- Let’s coat your chicken wings with this crimson sauce to complete the dish. After that, add all of the chicken wings to the sausage mixture and well toss to coat them.
- Fries should be placed in a dish with a layer of food on top. Cheese should be drizzled on top, followed by the bacon. Layers can be added until all are utilized. If preferred, top with cheese.
- The bowl with the chicken wings in it. Over the chicken wings, scatter the scallions. With their green color, they will add a wonderful touch.
- The oven needs to bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your Mountain melt is prepared with the zinger chicken wings. Drink it in and relish it.
Zinger Mountain Melt is a sandwich that can be found at most fast food restaurants. It is made with two chicken patties, cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing on a bun. The nutritional value of this sandwich varies depending on the restaurant where it is purchased. However, most Zinger Mountain Melt sandwiches contain around 540 calories, 25 grams of fat, and 960 milligrams of sodium. They also provide about 30 grams of protein and 35% of the recommended daily intake for calcium. Although this sandwich may not be the healthiest option available at fast food restaurants, it does have some redeeming qualities in terms of nutrition.
Tips for Zinger Mountain Melt
Zinger Mountain Melt is one of the most popular items on the Taco Bell menu. It’s a quesadilla filled with seasoned chicken, bacon, ranch sauce, and cheese. Here are some tips to help you order and enjoy this delicious item:
- The Zinger Mountain Melt can be customized to your liking. If you want more or less of any ingredient, just let the cashier know when you place your order.
- You can choose between a grilled or crispy quesadilla shell for your melt. Grilled shells are softer while crispy shells have a bit more crunch.
- The Zinger Mountain Melt is also available in a mini size for those who want a smaller meal or want to save room for dessert!
There’s nothing quite like the taste of a good snack, and we think that this zinger mountain melt recipe is one of the best. If you’re looking for something new to try, then we highly recommend giving this recipe a go. It’s simple to follow and produces delicious results every time. Plus, it’s perfect for those who love spicy food! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.