I made a mini-recipe article for Capital Grille Lobster Mac & Cheese because I adore lobster, but I love it even more. Butter and lobster meat are the only two ingredients you need to prepare lobster. And all I’m referring to is butter, nothing more. The remaining ingredients include milk, flour, cheese, and a few seasonings.
The tasty and simple Capital Grille Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe is a great method to prepare lobsters. American ingredients are used in the dish lobster mac and cheese. The gluten-free and family-friendly dish lobster mac & cheese. When you want to impress your family, guests, or special guests, this dish is a terrific choice.
A lobster claw is placed on top of the Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese meal, which is presented on a real chard and cheese plate. The lobster claw is a fantastic way to display the mac and cheese even though the lobster isn’t actually in it.
Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese
Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese is a dish that can be found on the menu at Capital Grille, an American steakhouse chain. The dish consists of macaroni pasta mixed with a creamy cheese sauce and topped with lobster meat. It is then baked until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Capital Grille’s Lobster Mac and Cheese have been voted one of the best dishes on their menu by customers. The combination of creamy cheese sauce and lobster meat makes for a decadent, yet indulgent meal that will leave you feeling satisfied. Whether you’re looking for something to share or an entrée for yourself, this dish is sure to please!
How to Cook Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe?
A rich and delectable dish known as Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese is created by generously topping a good amount of pasta with lobster and serving it on a bed of buttery, garlicky linguine. It is a traditional American meal and one of the most widely consumed foods worldwide.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Type: Side Dish
Yield: 8 Servings
Calories: 210 kcal
Ingredients for Recipe
- 2 teaspoons of salt (for the pasta water)
- 1 (16-ounce) box of elbow macaroni, cavatappi, or ziti
- Unsalted butter, 12 tablespoons (112 sticks), divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups of whole milk
- Approximately 12 ounces of shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese, 4 cups
- 2 cups of shredded strong cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces).
- 1/4 teaspoon of white peppercorn-ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more pleasing to you).
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 pounds of cooked lobster meat in bite-sized pieces.
- 2 and 1/2 cups freshly produced breadcrumbs (I prefer to use them for this dish).
Instructions for Recipe
- The oven must be preheated at 375 degrees. Turn on the heat to medium-high in a big saucepan of water. When the water boils, add the 2 tablespoons of salt. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package for 6 to 8 minutes, or until it is al dente. The spaghetti thoroughly. Pasta should be poured into a big bowl.
- Milk should be simmering in a pan. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a big pot. When the butter has melted, incorporate the flour. Over low heat, constantly whisk.
- The roux (butter/flour mixture) can deepen but should not turn brown. While adding the milk gradually, whisking continually. Stirring continuously over low heat will cause the mixture to thicken and become smooth.
- After removing the saucepan, turn off the heat. Utilizing a mixer, smoked paprika, combine cheese, salt, white pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder. Don’t go back and forth or modify your course.
- It will be easier to get the cheese to melt if you stir in one direction. Put the cooked pasta and sauce in a bowl. Add to the meat of the lobster. Taste, and if required, adjust.
- There are still six tablespoons of butter to melt. Put the butter in a small mixing dish with the breadcrumbs inside. Coat the breadcrumbs by tossing them. 8 ramekins or a big casserole dish should be sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the macaroni mixture in ramekins or a casserole dish. Spread the bread crumbs evenly over the mac and cheese mixture.
- Before I placed them in the oven, I set the filled baking dish or ramekin on a sizable baking sheet. Any sauce that leaks out while baking will be caught on the baking sheet. For 30 to 35 minutes, bake each ramekin.
- The casserole dish will take between 45 and 50 minutes to prepare. The sauce will bubble and the breadcrumbs will brown when the meal is finished.
Read More: Shrimp Etouffee Pappadeaux Recipe
Capital Grille Lobster Mac and Cheese is a dish that contains high nutritional values. The lobster provides an excellent source of protein, selenium, vitamin B12, and omega-3 fatty acids. The macaroni is enriched with vitamins B1, B2, and niacin. Together these ingredients create a nutritious meal that is both delicious and satisfying.
We hope it was interesting for you to learn more about Capital Grille’s lobster mac & cheese. Why not give it a try the next time you’re in the mood for a tasty meal? We are confident that you will enjoy it as much as we do. Make Lobster Mac and Cheese by gathering your ingredients and starting to cook. Enjoy your day and thanks for reading!