Seafood Newburg Recipe by Paula Deen
Using shrimp and sea scallops you can make a nice and delicious recipe. This is a seafood Newburg recipe by Paula Deen. You can also add any seafood from your fridge to make this recipe if you want. However, in making seafood Newburg recipe, shrimp, lobster, crab, and whitefish are more used. Paula Deen’s seafood Newburg recipe is very popular for cooking on various occasions. In this article, you will find some tips and tricks that you can use to ensure maximum results. If you make Paula Deen’s recipe extra, here are some tips to save this extra food, as a bonus.
What Is Seafood Newburg Recipe by Paula Deen?
The Lady & Sons is a restaurant located in Savannah, Georgia. It was founded by chef Paula Deen and her son, Bobby Deen. The restaurant serves Southern-style dishes such as fried chicken, barbecue ribs, collard greens, mashed potatoes, and other comfort food that Paula Deen is known for.
In most cases, the seafood Newburg recipe by Paula Deen is made with sea scallops, shrimp, sauce, vegetables, and cheese. When the sauce is spread over the noodles, Paula Deen’s seafood Newburg recipe turns out to be a wonderful dish.
Did you know? The seafood Newburg Sauce recipe was prepared in 1800 in Milford, Pennsylvania. You can serve it along with lobster if you want. If you like, you can also taste Paula Deen Seafood Newburg sauce with ground nutmeg, which could be another different recipe.
Lobster Tails in Paula Deen Seafood Newburg Recipe
When you are making this recipe, you can use lobster tails if you want. But how to do it, the solution is given here.
- First, boil water in a pot at an adequate temperature.
- Then add salt and boil it a little more.
- Insert the ice cube into the lobster tails. This will protect your lobster tails from becoming curvy. It also makes it easier to separate the meat when peeling off.
- Cook it for a while. Nutritionists think that it can take up to a minute for an ounce of a tail to cook enough.
- Once your lobster tail is cooked, take it out of the oven, loosen the meat from the shell and cut it into pieces according to your needs.
- When all is done, follow the instructions below.
You can keep the shell if you want, it depends on your taste. When you make it at home, you can do whatever you want, you are free.
Pasta and Noodles in Paula Deen’s Seafood Newburg Recipe
The addition of pasta and noodles to Paula Deen’s popular seafood Newburg recipe can add a different flavor. So if you want, you can use pasta and noodles without any hesitation. Let’s take a look at the ingredients in a moment.
- Sheets of rice paper that have not been cooked
- Onion Noodles
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Onion Noodles
- Spiralizer Vegetables
- Fried eggplant, sweet potato, and pumpkin and cut into pieces
- The pieces of prosciutto are cut into an incredibly dense layer of meat.
You can check out our other spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe. This is one of the easiest pasta recipes. You can add a variety of vegetables to it to further enhance its flavor.
How to Cook Seafood Newburg Sauce Recipe Paula Deen?
Below is a beautiful presentation of the tips you need to follow to prepare this recipe with sauce.
- In puff pastry
- Layer on toast points
- Over split and buttered biscuits
- Spoon on top of the rice
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb. cut in halved or quarters sea scallops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 1 lb. deveined, medium peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 3 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 and 1/2 cups of half and one cup
- 1 small, finely chopped onion
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- At first, heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take an aluminum pan. If it is a 13×10 inch foil pan, then you will get more benefits. Spray vegetable oil on it.
- In another large pan, boil lasagna noodles in saltwater. It may take 8/10 minutes to cook. When cooked, drain the water.
- If you want to add garlic to the recipe, fry the garlic in oil for about a minute.
- Take the oven to medium temperature and pour flour into it. Then keep mixing the sauce little by little there.
- When the sauce is done, add the cheese, black pepper, and salt according to your taste and keep stirring.
- Add sea scallops at this stage. Cook every four minutes. Add the shrimp if you wish, continue to cook for a couple more minutes until pink, and keep the heat down.
- Move a little from the pan in which you have made the sauce. Be sure to fill the bottom of the pan with noodles.
- The thing is, the top one-third of the noodles are sauce and then half the amount of seafood.
- Cover the whole dish with a good lid and bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbles begin to form.
- Then lower the food and wait for 10 minutes to cool and serve.
- If you notice that your marine ingredients are not being cooked within the specified time, you can increase the time to your liking and adjust the temperature.
- When you serve the recipe, you can additionally add thinly sliced green onions or two freshly chopped parsley.
- If you can arrange huge sea scallops and are thinking of cooking them, then cut those sea scallops into quarters or horizontally, it will be useful for you.
Recipe Nutrition Facts
The amount per serving of seafood Newburg recipe by Paula Deen contains Calories 222.2 kcal, Total Fat 7.5g, Cholesterol 35.4mg, Saturated Fat 4.4g, Sodium 839.7mg, Protein 17.6g, Potassium 201.8mg, Sugars 6.4g, Total Carbohydrate 15.4g, and Dietary Fiber 0.1g. Besides, there are available Iron, Calcium, Vitamin-A, and Vitamin-C.
Storing Seafood Newburg Recipe of Paula Deen
If you have extra recipes you need, or you have extra leftovers after eating, you can store them in your home fridge or freezer. How to do it will be discussed here.
How to Keep It in the Refrigerator?
- You should first make sure that your food or recipe is being allowed at room temperature.
- Pick up a container or pick up a reusable plastic bag that can be airtight. Then you can put it dry in this container or bag and keep it in the fridge.
- If you can cook this food properly (as we have instructed), you can store it in the fridge for about a week.
How to Keep It in the Freezer?
- First, let your cooked food cool completely to room temperature.
- Keep the food in the same container or plastic bag as before, so that no air can enter there. If you want, you can wrap the food well with aluminum foil paper and put it in any container, and keep it in the freezer.
- This way you can store the food in a healthy way for about two weeks.
This was today’s seafood Newburg recipe by Paula Deen. Here’s how to put one together for use with your recipe. Additionally, Pasta, Noodles, and Lobster Tails are added to the recipe.