French Toast Combo IHOP Recipe – A Great Snack Dish
French toast is one of those breakfast staples that you can get anywhere in the world, but it’s also one of the most versatile foods you can eat. You can make a plain old piece of French toast combo with any kind of bread, or dress it up with a variety of toppings and fillings.
On top of that, there are lots of ways to make your French toast even more delicious! These days, there are many different types of bread that you can use for making your French toast combo from eggy to sweet. So you have lots of options. If you’re looking for something other than standard white bread, try using brioche or challah instead!
You’ll also find a number of different ways to top your French toast combo — from simple jams and syrups to complex fruit preserves and chutneys. So there’s no limit to what you can do with this classic dish. The cake is another dish in snacks; Duncan Hines’ Italian cream cake mix.
What is French Toast Combo?
The French Toast Combo is a great breakfast choice for a busy weekend morning. There are includes:-
- Two pieces of Brioche Bread with Butter and Jam
- Two Eggs any style
- Coffee or Tea
How to Make French Toast Combo iHop Recipe?
There are given required recipe ingredients, and complete directions so that experienced and inexperienced people can cook it without any hassle. If you want, you can taste the Lunchables peanut butter and jelly Sandwich instead of it. However, there are given discussed things. Such as-
1. Large Bowl
3. Butter Knife
4. Turner or Spatula
7. Nonstick Pan
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 10 Servings
Calories: 1,130 kcal
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 5 slices of bread, buttered and toasted on both sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Beat on high speed until well combined, about 2 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the butter and cut into the flour mixture using a pastry blender or two knives until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pour water into a large bowl and add the egg mixture; stir to combine until smooth.
- Stir in the apple sauce and vanilla; set aside for 10 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute; swirl oil around the pan to coat the sides of the pan evenly (this prevents sticking).
- Pour in half of the batter using an ice cream scoop or ladle (about 1/4 cup) and quickly spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula or spoon until the bottom of the pan is covered by the batter (do not overfill).
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom side, about 3 minutes; flip over and cook until golden brown on the second side, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve pancakes warm topped with fresh fruit (such as strawberries), nuts, or additional syrup if desired; store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
1130 kcal calories, 67 grams total fat (20 grams saturated fat and 0.5 grams trans-fat), 820 milligrams cholesterol, 1780 milligrams sodium, 92 grams (dietary fiber 7 grams and 21 grams sugars), 41 grams protein, and 92 grams carbohydrates.
FAQs for French Toast Combo IHOP Recipe
Why does French toast need egg?
In most French toast recipes, eggs are used to make this. It’s something that eggs excel at. When eggs are heated, their proteins solidify, firming up the liquids in the bread. In addition, eggs contribute lipids for richness and do not ‘conceal’ tastes.
What do you put in French toast if you have no syrup?
Syrup, of course, is a simple and delicious addition to your French toast. I prefer traditional maple syrup, but there are many different varieties to explore. Chocolate, caramel, buttermilk, and lemon curd are all delicious choices. Honey is a great option if you want to eat something healthy.
What is IHOP French toast made of?
After all, French toast is essentially eggs, bread, and milk in its most basic form. The flavor comes from the many ingredients you throw in: vanilla, cinnamon, fruit, breakfast meats, powdered sugar, and so on.
Why do you need milk for French toast?
Milk is used as a soaking liquid to ensure that the flavorings are evenly distributed throughout each slice of French toast. It’s tough to get the bread slices properly soaked with the egg wash without milk. The good news is that there are a variety of options for getting around this.
Why was my French toast soggy?
If you use too thin, fresh, and fragile a slice of bread, your French toast combo will get mushy. Too much milk in the custard, skim milk, and soaking the bread for too long are all possible causes. If you fry French toast at too high a temperature, the exterior will sear but the interior will be underdone, making it mushy.