Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns are a fan favorite for good reason. They’re crispy, salty, and delicious – perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. But what makes them so great?
For starters, Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns are made with real potatoes. That means they’re packed with fiber and nutrients, like vitamin C and potassium. They’re also low in calories and fat-free, making them a healthy choice when you need something fast.
But the best part is the taste – these hash browns are seriously addictive! Whether you eat them plain or smothered in ketchup or hot sauce, they’ll always hit the spot. So if you’re looking for a tasty way to start your day (or afternoon), be sure to give Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns a try!
Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns
Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns are a great way to start your day. They’re crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, making them the perfect breakfast food. Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns are also a great snack to have in between meals. You can get them with or without cheese, and they’re always delicious.
How to Make Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns Recipe?
Hash Browns from Dunkin Donuts are a quick and easy breakfast or lunch option. They are healthy for you and simple to prepare. If you have a skillet, some salt and pepper, a little amount of oil, and a few eggs, they’re one of the simplest things to make. And if you enjoy eggs, they should be a staple of any breakfast. You’ll probably enjoy hash browns if you do. With a little bit of various Parsley and cornflower, you can add a lot of flavor to them and they’re delicious, quick, and simple to create.
Ingredients for Recipe
- 1 substantial russet potato
- Parsley, dried, one-half tablespoon
- A 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pan-frying oil
- One egg white
- 2 tablespoons of fine cornmeal or cornflower
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Directions for Recipe
- Place the entire potato in a saucepan, then add water to the pan. Peel and grate the potato after it has cooled enough to handle.
- Bring the large bowl containing the grated potato to you. Now that the potato mixture has been combined, season it with salt and pepper. Don’t forget to include the garlic and onion powders as well.
- Add two teaspoons of cornstarch to the potato mixture.
- Add the egg white that has been beaten, then top with the dried parsley. Make sure the grated potatoes have absorbed and integrated all the flavors.
- Make little amounts of dough. Utilizing a cookie cutter, cut the dough. Place the potato discs on parchment paper to begin the cooking process.
- Oil should be added to a frying pan and heated to make food.
- Place the hash browns in the frying pan with the oil barely touching them.
- Make sure to fry the hash browns for an additional two to three minutes so that they both turn golden.
- Remove them from the oil, then pour any extra oil onto paper towels.
- Serve with garlic mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
Dunkin Donuts hash browns are a great source of nutritional value. They are low in calories and a good source of dietary fiber, which can help you feel fuller longer. Dunkin Donuts hash browns are also a good source of potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.
Read More: Zinger Mountain Melt Recipe
Tips for Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns
Hash Browns are one of my favorite breakfast foods. I love their crispy, salty goodness. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Dunkin’ Donuts hash browns:
- Order them with cheese – This is a must-do in my opinion! The cheese makes the hash browns even more delicious.
- Get them fresh – Make sure to order your hash browns when you’re ordering your food, and not as an add-on later on. They’ll be much fresher that way!
- Add bacon or sausage – Another great way to make your hash browns even better is to add bacon or sausage on top!
Making Dunkin Donuts Hash Browns is easy and fun! All you need are some potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper. First, peel your potatoes and then grate them into a bowl. Heat up some oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then add the grated potatoes to the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fry until golden brown on both sides and enjoy!