Prosciutto Wrapped Salmon Recipe
Now, you will get an idea about the prosciutto wrapped salmon recipe. This recipe is an incredibly quick, easy, and delicious dinner that’s perfect for a busy weeknight! With only minimum ingredients, this recipe will have dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time eating.
This prosciutto wrapped salmon recipe has so numerous great things about it. First of all, it’s super low carb, gluten-free, and keto-friendly! The salmon has plenty of protein to keep you full and satisfied, while the prosciutto adds a tasty salty bite.
This recipe makes it too easy, so each person can make it! Just wrap the salmon with the prosciutto, then saute it in butter until it’s cooked through (about 10 minutes). You could even prepare the salmon ahead of time to reduce your stress level during dinner time.
This dish would be a great option for guests too. It’s impressive enough for company but easy enough for a weeknight dinner! And if you’re not into wrapping the salmon with prosciutto, feel free to just broil or bake it without wrapping it. The prosciutto does add some flavor and does help browning. But either way works! Try this recipe as soon as possible. It’s my favorite. I know you’ll love it!
What is Prosciutto?
Prosciutto is a type of ham that originated in Italy. It comes from the hind leg of the pig or boar. It dried out with salt and spices for about six months. Prosciutto is often eaten on sandwiches or as an appetizer with melon, figs, or olives.
The origin of the meat’s name comes from ancient Rome. The story goes that a Roman general called Pricilla was captured by the Etruscans. One of his fellow prisoners was a pig herder whose business had been confiscated by the Romans. As a way of surviving and giving back to his fellow prisoners, he would slaughter a pig each day and provide parts of it for food. This pig farmer soon became famous among the Romans for providing them with the most delicious ham they had ever tasted.
How to Make Prosciutto Wrapped Salmon Recipe?
It will take only one bite of this moist and delicious salmon to convince you that it’s definitely worth every minute that went into making it. You can get another Salmon recipe named herb grilled Salmon olive garden. I think you like it also if you’re crazy about salmon.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients for Recipe
- 700 grams sliced thickly baby Charisma potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary with 4 extra sprigs
- 2 trimmed bunches of broccoli
- 1 large red onion should be cut into wedges
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 800 grams salmon fillets with skin
- 200 grams vine-ripened cherry truss tomatoes
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 200g halved Brussels sprouts
- 35 grams sachet chimichurri finishing drizzle
- Lemon wedges for serving
Directions for the Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray. Don’t forget to bake with baking paper. This will make it easier to remove the biscuits from the tray once cooked.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, chopped garlic, and rosemary. Season with pepper and salt. Add broccoli, onion, sprouts, and potato. Toss to coat. Place on a tray coated with nonstick spray.
- To prepare, coat salmon in chimichurri. Top each salmon fillet with a sprinkling of rosemary. Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each salmon fish fillet. Arrange vegetables on a tray with the salmon and tomato slices. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and the salmon is cooked through.
- Finally, you can serve it with your own choice or lemon wedges for squeezing over top.
751 Calories, 63.4g Protein, 35.2g Fat, 0.1g Cholesterol, 42.0g Carbohydrate, 6.4g Dietary Fiber, 568.2mg Sodium, 60.7mg Calcium, 15.7mg Magnesium, 263.9mg Potassium, 4mg Iron, 47.6mg Phosphorus, and available so many Vitamin A, C, E, and K.
People Also Ask
Ready for this insanely delicious, easy, and quick Prosciutto Wrapped Salmon Recipe? This super healthy salmon recipe will become your favorite dish for busy weeknights. But staring or arising some question about this recipe, see the following some common questions and their answer.
Do salmon and prosciutto go together?
Season salmon fillets with black pepper, wrap them in pancetta or prosciutto and arrange them on top of the potatoes. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the fish flakes easily and the meat is golden. Serve with steamed green beans.
Does pancetta go with salmon?
Salmon adapts well to a variety of flavors; salty, sweet, sour, and pungent ingredients are great choices. Try adding a creamy ingredient and you’ll be amazed at how well it melts into the fish.
How do you cook salmon wrapped in bacon?
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Melt bacon fat in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Put salmon skin side up in the pan and sear for 8 to 10 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy. Turn the salmon over and finish cooking it or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees Farenhight.
How does Gordon Ramsay make salmon style?
Gordon sprinkles Cajun seasoning on the chicken. Cajun seasoning usually combines paprika, Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
An attempt has been made to discuss in detail what ingredients are needed to make this delicious and popular prosciutto wrapped salmon recipe and what will be its proper direction. What are prosciutto and its merits have also been mentioned? Lastly, we have tried to give you some common questions and correct answers, so that you can create a more convenient environment for creating recipes.